Monday, May 7, 2012

One year...


I'm gonna be here for you, baby


I'll be a man of my word;



Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard.



I wanna sleep with you forever



And I wanna die in your arms



In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm.


And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you



And I'll earn your trust making memories of us.


I wanna honor your mother



I wanna learn from your pa



I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw.



I wanna stand out in a crowd for you,



A man among men



I wanna make your world better than its ever been.



And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you



I'll earn your trust making memories of us.



Yeah, I'm gonna love you



Like nobody loves you!
  

And I'll win your trust



Making memories of us.





2 comments:

  1. i love it baby. Your blogs are always a surprise and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Avery! Your storytelling always makes my teardrops fall! You and Warren have such a beautiful love story to share, and you share it so well. I love how you put it together so creatively - - great job! I love you two (three!).
    Mom

    ReplyDelete